Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's COLD!

Yep, Fall is officially here. The high today was 58 degrees. WOW. I love the Fall...I just hate the cold weather!!! I get cold VERY easily. Hopefully this will be a mild winter :)

I have 2 new layouts to share! The first one I created for a challenge over at Posh. Breaking the Rules # 19. Here was the rule to break:

Don't leave empty space on a scrapbook page because it will look unfinished.

Hmph. I completely disagree haha!! :)

My sweet little Rascal & Snickers :)

And here is another layout of Beth & I.


I received an award from Dawn. Thank you so much!!!


Share 5 things that you are addicted to and pass the award onto 5 other blog friends.
I'm addicted to:
1. Subway
2. Scrapbooking (DUH!)
3. Anything PINK
4. Randy Orton
5. Cute dresses!
And here are my 5 peeps:
2. Cathy

Have a great hump day!!!
Sorry for the weird spacing again, bloggy probs!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your layouts, your use of white space is great!! And congrats on the bloggy award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for thinking of me, I love your blog, your layouts, and your style in general.

    I think negative space layouts are awesome and some of my favorite designs in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Thank you very much girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete