Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Sundae ;)

Yea, a really big sundae from DQ sounds pretty good right now...it is only about 10 minutes from my house...hmmmm :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I have been on the go every since Friday. I got my hair done FINALLY, let me tell ya, when those roots start showing I turn into a mad woman. I hate my roots showing, it drives me ccccrrrrraaaazzzzyyyy!!! And it drives Scott crazy too ;)
My silly car is STILL not running, we have had a million people run tests on it and everything has came back OK. I'm really trying to avoid taking it to a shop. Who knows what's going to happen with it!!! I have been driving Scott's truck all weekend, so much fun...NOT! Haha!
Friday night Beth and I went to karaoke. I just love her to death...
She can sing great! It seems like everyone I know can sing. Why can't I?! Jeez!
Saturday I cleaned house and got a little creative ;)
I am loving all the new American Crafts goodies...the stickers are just toooooo cute!
Scott and I went out to dinner with my dad at Broadway Saturday night. My dad rarely goes out...but when he does he's so much fun :)
After dinner and drinks Scott & I went to karaoke. I haven't heard Scott sing in awhile, it was so great to hear his awesome voice ;) He rocked a Kenny Chesney song ;)
Look at that smile...he's such a cutie pie...and he's allllllll mine :)

Here's a little tootie :) I received an email from Scrapstreet Magazine requesting a layout I made of Beth & I. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see it in the next issue!!!

I also made this:
Well, that's all for now folks ;) Have a great Sunday!!!
BTW - Sorry for the crazy post, for some reason I can't put in any spaces...GRRR!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your layout making the magazine!!!! Keep us updated on when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on the pub girlie! I love the little monster publication notice! You are so creative!

    I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend except for the car issues! I certainly hope it decides to behave soon.

    Oooh I LOVE karaoke! I make my kids play karaoke on the Xbox with me. It's been years since I went out and did it though. The last time was on a cruise ship before DH and I got married. So what 9 years? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0oo looks like you had a fun time this weekend!

    and i love that little creation you made! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete