Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Midnight Blogging

Scott's on nights for the next 3 days which means I am too :) So here I am, up at midnight doing everything that I should be doing during the day :)

Here are a few new layouts and cards that I have created:



Me at work on Halloween 2 years ago! I miss my long hair...boohoo :) It's getting there though!



Our beautiful farm. And one of our cows.



I created this card for my DT at Posh Designs :)



I (heart) U card...for someone special ;)

Hope all of you are having a great week, here's to a creative Thursday!!!

3 comments:

  1. i totally miss my long hair too! :( argh... i should have never cut it... hehe. :)

    love the layouts, and i esp love the card! the details on it are amazing! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog. i totally appreciate it! :) remind me to add you to my blogroll cuz i love stopping by your blog to look at all of the eye candy!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete