Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding Weekend

How was your weekend?! I have had a pretty busy one. Scott was a groomsman in a wedding on Saturday. The wedding was so beautiful and I actually didn't cry, which is a first!!




Handsome, wouldn't you say?! He looked so yummy in that tux :)




The beautiful Bride & Groom. And look at that good looking wedding party!! :)



So cute!!!





At the reception...





I made some new friends :)










Great picture!!!





I think we looked pretty good in those jackets!





Heather & I








And, of course, we went to karaoke after the reception!!!







Hehe ;) We had a blast :)



I have been lazy today, I pretty much have been on the couch watching football :) I did make a new layout:



Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. GLAD you guys had a FUN weekend!!! :)

    i think it's hilarious that you guys went to karaoke afterwards! HAHAH :) LOL. that cracks me up! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Looks like you had a blast. Can't wait to see your layouts from the wedding. Love your live life to the fulliest.

    ReplyDelete