Friday, October 9, 2009

Posh Contest!!!

Gals, you gotta check out the Posh blog! There is an awesome contest going on for the next 3 weeks. You can win one prize a week and one of the prizes is a BRAND NEW Sponge Bob Cricut Cartridge - valued at $99.99! WOW!


I created this little card for my DT at Posh. I just love the Prima Chipboard.

FYI - There is not really a blue shadow over the ribbon. Thank my lovely scanner for that ;)
Hope everyone is having a great Friday! I'm going to be super busy the rest of the weekend. I have to drive to Madison later for a million things, then tomorrow Scott is going to be in a wedding! I can't wait! He looks so darn handsome in his Tux :)
Ta ta for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the card!! Have a great busy weekend:) I just read your post below this and women have it so hard. There is just this unbelievable amount of pressure on women to look beautiful all the time. I am right at 120lbs and some days I feel beautiful and some days I find every little thing I don't like about my body. But we all work through it how we can. No need to explain why you did what you did...you did it for you and that is perfectly okay! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete