Wednesday, October 14, 2009

48 Degrees

OK, I'm so not ready for this cold weather. I have had the heat on all day. And to make matters worse, it's rainy and gloomy out. Boohoo to you, weather! I want the 70's back!!!

On to some scrappy talk!


I am in LOVE with the new October Afternoon Farm Fresh Collection. It's just too cute. And, since I live on a farm, I just had to have it :) :) :) Check it out:











I ordered a few of the patterned papers & the stickers. Can't wait till it gets here!!! :)

Ready for Halloween?! I sure am :)





Let's just hope it's in the 70's that day!! Or I'm going to FREEZE!!!


Finally, I leave you with a picture of Scott taken at the wedding he was in. I can't stop looking at it. He's so handsome.






Happy Wednesday all!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. happy wednesday to you!!!

    and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that new line! oh, and did i mention that i LOVE that line?! HAHHA.... can't wait to use that one up too.

    by the way, can't wait to see your photos when you get your new camera! yay! :)

    hope you have a fabulous rest of the week!
    go karaoke! hahaha.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE the cold weather!

    And that farm stuff looks like baby's room..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute paper girly!!! :) I can't imagine you as a farm girl????? Where are those layouts of you feeding the animals in your bibs???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO want that paper now! I think it will be adorable on your farm themed layouts! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love all things October Afternoon! Can't wait to see what you shoot with your Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are a farm girl, I want to see some layouts of you wearing overalls. LOL!! I can't wait to see what you do with the OA papers. And I love the EEK card! Such a cute sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya, it's been cold as BALLS here too, ugh!! Finally got a little bit warmer today!
    I LOVE the new farm fresh collection too, i still need to buy it!
    NICE pic of scott, how handsome! lol!

    ReplyDelete