Sunday, August 23, 2009

What A Busy Week!

Even though it has been busy, it's been a GREAT one :) Scott and I have spent some much needed quality time together. We had a wonderful dinner at Tumbleweed, went shopping at the mall, went to karaoke, out for another dinner at Broadway with my family, went grocery shopping (fun fun) and watched our niece Johanna. We had another funeral visitation to go to which was not fun at all. My best friend in high school, Tasha, lost her father to cancer. He was only 48. 48...I hate cancer! Just a reminder we should live each day to it's fullest!


I have created two layouts this week with my NEW My Little Shoebox stuff. I am in LOVE with all the new things they came out with!!! Way too cute :)


This layout is of my niece Johanna. She is the cutest thing ever, I swear :)




And a layout of moi when we went to TN in March.







I have been shopping for more new things...my basket online at 2 Peas is getting WAY too full :) Oh well ;) It's worth it!

Hope everyone has had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. OH Kristen these layouts are absolutely GORGEOUS! ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kits must be great. both the layouts are. I really like the cute owl!

    ReplyDelete