Sunday, August 9, 2009

Awesome weekend!

I have had a total blast this weekend! We had a great time at karaoke Friday night and last night we went to the boat. We won playing Blackjack :) I made Scott walk away from the table, I was so proud of myself. I just could not stand the thought of losing all that money :)

Scrappy talk now. It is really driving me nuts having to wait for all this new stuff to come out. I want to buy it all NOW! I am sooooo impatient. Like to the max :)

Here are some new layouts I have made this week:

Scott & I. I can't seem to stop stitching on all of my layouts :) And using the Making Memories Tiny Alphas. They are addicting :)


Scott & Tammy. I love this picture. Too cute!


There's No Place Like Home Card


Johanna. Such a cutie pie!

That is all for now! Have a great Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such cute layouts!!

    lol..the one of tammy and him is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog as I was "hoping" along and your post a few back really touched me. I too have had miscarriages and just did a layout about it. I'd love to have you check it out. It's been 8 years since the last one, but I cried like the day it happened as I wrote the journaling. I wish the best you you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely adore the tiny alphas. Wish they came in more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, those layouts are fabulous.I also adore that card. I too want all the new stuff. Im so glad my hubby is now working 7days a week 12hrs. hehehe! Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete