Friday, January 15, 2010

Update!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I had my second doctor's appointment this past Wednesday. We saw the gestational sac & yolk sac starting to form on the ultrasound!!! I'm a little over 5 weeks. There was another little spot that showed up. The doctor said it could be a small blood spot....or a twin that was starting/trying to form. WOW! We will find out more on the 27th. The doctor said we should be able to hear the heartbeat then!!! It's so great to hear GOOD news for once!!! I'm trying to stay calm and not to stress. Easier said than done!!!

Tomorrow Scott & I celebrate our 1 year anniversary! It seems like we have been married for 20 years!!! Hehehe!!! ;) He is taking me to Red Lobster...mmmmm mmmmm!!! We have so much to be thankful for right now!!! :)

Scrappy news!!!

Be sure to check out Citrus Tree for the January Challenges!!!



Here is my layout for the sketch challenge!!!

Have a great weekend all!!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful, happy news Kristen :) I hope you are feeling well too. And I love the fun layout. I was just thinking about doing some 8.5x11's--thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for you and your hubby Kriten...so much to celebrate...and he surely does look like one of a kind...congrats on all counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS news girly!!! I am sooooo happy for you and Scott! Love your layout, and thanks for updating about the baby (babies)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is going well!! Oh, it will be so fun hearing the heartbeat! Love the layout as well! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome news Kristen!!! I hope things continue to go well for you. Happy Anniversary! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to hear that you heard some GOOD NEWS!!! make sure to keep us posted!

    and happy anniversary to you and hubbs! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting, good news!!! Your layout is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngrats on your annivrsary and your bundle of joy! Fabulous news all around! Hy AND you get to eat for TWO at red Lobster!LOL! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats little mommy!!! WOW! If it's twins, I hope you get one of each! I love that page, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kristen Just dropping by to say HI and see how things are going? CONGRATS I hope you and hubby are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  11. I check every few days to see if you have posted. I hope all is alright?? I've kept you in my prayers and even though we don't now each other that well I feel like I connected with you the first time I commented on your blog. I just wanted you to know i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I don't know you, but I love your blog! We all miss you! Hope you and your family are doing okay. Look forward to when you are able to come back! Until then we will all continue to miss you!

    ReplyDelete