Thursday, December 31, 2009

Citrus Tree Studio New Year's Crop Starts TODAY!!!

Make sure you all stop by Citrus Tree at 6:00 p.m. tonight! The challenges will be starting then!!! The crop will end on January 2nd, 2010 at midnight (eastern time)! Everything will be hosted by the CTS Guest Designers!!!



I am going to TRY and be on around 6:00. I have to start getting ready because Scott & I are going to celebrate at Karaoke tonight!!! Wooohooo!!! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!!!

If you are celebrating NYE outside of your home, PLEASE be safe!!!

Check out this card I made for the new Posh Designs Sketch Challenge #5 going on right now!



You can win a BRAND NEW set of American Crafts clear stamps!!!

And here is a new layout I made of Scott & I. We will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary on January 16th, 2010. We have been dating for over 2 years though! :) Time sure flies...I can't wait till we are celebrating 50 years!!! :)



Sorry for the crappy scan! It's too early for my scanner, hehehe! :)

Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great LO of the two of you!!! Happy New Year Kristen and hope 2010 is a great year for you!! Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. They are truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lo....love the photo.....wonderful work as always.....Happy Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and such a sweet layout. Happy New Year and early happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and you two make a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete